Sunday, February 28, 2016

BEING WITH YOU

One of the most integral part of every person's life is the search for 'the one'. Everyone has a certain picture in mind for their Mr./Miss right, and someday or the other you find your true love. This is how it feels to be with your special someone.<3<3

Many people in this world have touched the edges of my life till now coming on and going away, scarcely leaving an impression. But you are an uncommon person, someone who has made a lot of difference in my life. So it is not at all surprising that I find myself thinking about how special you are to me.

You are the person for whom I have always wished upon the shooting star. I strongly believe that there is magic in this world. Meeting you was like the most wonderful magic. BEING WITH YOU takes me on a magical trip daily. I skip a heartbeat when I start thinking about you and about our love. Being your special girl makes me feel like the winner of the universe. There was a day when you were a stranger to me but now I exist for you.

You can count on me. I can always rely on you. If I were an artist, you would be my most precious  picture. If I were a poet, you would be my inspiration. If I were a river you would be my ocean. You are my best friend as well as my lover and I really don’t know which side of you I cherish the most. I treasure each side just as I have treasured our life together. I have never had anyone love me the way you do. Merely hearing your name makes my heart race. I miss you more and more. In you, I've found my knight in shining armor. Everyday there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before. I can’t see your smile, or hold your hand all the time but when I hear your voice, every word you speak makes me fall in love with you all over again.

I would like to apologize to you for the place where I was mistaken, perceptions were wrong in case. Though I loved you unconditionally  all along.

I know I am not the most beautiful girl in this universe but I’ll make your life truly beautiful with my love. I know I am not flawless. I might yell at you at times. I might get jealous. I have erratic mood swings. I am utterly stubborn. But I believe that you can handle me at my worst. I promise you that if I give you my heart it will stay with you forever. I’ll always be holding your hand through good and bad times till eternity. I want to pledge my undying love and dedication to you and let you know that I have found in you the man I wish to spend the rest of my life with.




17 comments:

Sab Reads Books said...

This is beautiful. The acknowledgement of flaws, the rawness of your confessions.

Unknown said...

thanx Sab :)

Caroline Vieyra said...

What an honest and lovely vision of love and self dedication

Unknown said...

thnx Caroline :)

Unknown said...

OMG. This posts makes me think of someone I know I couldn't have. We should consider ourselves blessed once we find the right one.

Alexietyler said...

This is beautifully written. I have felt this way about past loves as well. It was a great and emotional read.

Unknown said...

Very touching post. Love is all that matters in life!

The Big Chiang Theory said...

What a lovely post! You are a gold star and he is very lucky to have you!

SARBThoughts said...

You know i've been thinking a lot about doing open letter type posts! Where did you get the courage to let it all out there? Well done! Beautifully written!

jivita said...

Nice Vitthee, very honest and emotional read. Being in love seems to be wonderful ! All the Best!

Pospi Otuson said...

to me i this is entertaining. Thanks 4 sharing

kittynecessity said...

Sounds like the spring season of love. Are you in a long distance relationship? :)

Though I agree with you, being with the one who you spend your life isn't always flowers and butterflies. There will be rainy days and dull days (very much like life) and that's when love becomes a choice but also what makes it beautiful :)

www.KatrinaJeanCarter.wordpress.com

Kath a lac said...

What a nice piece of prose. You sound like a kind, self aware, woman who any man would be lucky to have.

Unknown said...

That was so touching. What an honest, heartfelt transparent look at your heart. Thanks for giving us that snapshot of you.

Megha said...

Beautiful.

FS Page said...

Beautiful.. Was touched by it.. And i am sure your 'the one' will reciprocate with equal honesty and sincerity

Travel Eat Pinas said...

This is a lovely post! indeed we have a picture of the one we wanted "the one" and hopes to end up with that one but sometimes things don't work for some

Post a Comment